Eye makeup has the most scope of experimentation. Her eye makeup is absolutely looking stunning in Cannes and can go with your winter brunch look perfectly. We all know the actress has alluring beauty and beautiful eyes to swoon for. This specific look of hers with blue and vanilla color shadows can work amazingly well and accentuate your eyes.
- To start off, prep your eyes with a good primer evenly. Prepare your lids with some eyeshadow primer. Then use a flat brush apply a shimmery inglot eye pigment all over the lid. You can use AMC14
- Use a blue eye pencil or blue eye tattoo to trace the shape of the eye makeup look that you have to create. It does not have to be clean. We would smudge it later on. This is just for the shaping. If you don’t have a teal peacock blue eye pencil, just use a blue eyeshadow on a pointy brush and draw the shape
- Then smudge the eyeliner with a pencil brush
- Now take some of the teal blue peacock eyeshadow on a pencil brush and start making the lines thick and bold blending them in the shimmery inglot pigment
- Use any dark brown eye shadow on a fluffy brush opt for MAC217
- Blend the brown shadow in the crease. Let the brown shadow be seen a crease.
- Take a matte cream eyeshadow and apply onto your brow bone you can also use a highlighter
- Apply mac black gelliner on the watered
- Smudge the same blue eyeshadow on the inner two third of lower lash line. Use some of the black gel liner on the two-third of lower lash line
- Seal the look with eyes sealer and L’OREAL VOLUME MILLION LASHES
- For heavy dramatic eyes lips should be nude. You can opt of Lakme absolute plump and shine 3D gloss. It’s a peachy nude shade
- Prepare your base with a rosy tint and your are good to go
Do try this decoded cannes look which can make you look ravishingly beautiful in this winter.