Every little girl dreams of a mermaid. Now you can make all your childhood dreams come true with just a splash of aqua tone makeup. Mermaid eye makeup is trending quite high in instagram.
Eye makeup in seconds can enhance your look in seconds. Summers are approaching so does shades of teal, azure, cyan are making into vogue list. But today we are going to decode this look to demonstrate exactly how to create mermaid makeup, step-by-step. Let’s get started.
Products that are required
- Eye shadow in aqua, teal, azure, silver, ivory, golden, cobaltblue
- Liquid Liner
- False voluminous eyelashes
- Neutral lipshade
- Start off with a nice primer and prep your eyes. Apply teal blue from the inner corner of the eye to the outer corner and blend it well.
- Use shades of pink hue to smoke it at the outer corner of the eye.
- Put a silver thin line in the lower lid this will create a little shimmer in the eyes
- Apply thin liner at the beginning and then make it bold
- Apply a beautiful thick eye lashes if you want to make it more dramatic you can go for inglot Faux cils Blue shades
- Fill the lower lash with aqua blue, white shadows and brush out the excess.
- Paint for eyebrows with lighter brown hue
- Seal the look with deep blue mascara
- Fill in your lip with a soft pink hue lip stain or gloss
A little shimmery purple and dark hues of aqua green will be the ultimate color palette for this eye makeup look. Along with it, give it a smoky tinge with some black or charcoal eyeshadow and some silver.
Tip for the Ariel look
To make this look extravagant, you can get hold of eye glitters, stars, and sequins from the outlet and apply them to create and recreate different designs on the eyes. Remember, mermaids are very natural, so don’t go overboard!
Here’s a perfect day makeup look for the perfect summer beach fun and quirky pool parties.