Sephora needs no introduction. One stop makeup and beauty solution for us. Sephora believes every stroke, swipe and swab reveals possibility. Sephora has been always known for ever-increasing assortment of products from crafted curate brands, feat, emerging favorites, trusted classics, and Sephora’s own, ravishing collection.
Sephora is a leader in global prestige retail, teaching and inspiring clients to play in a world of beauty. Owned by LVMH Moët Hennessy Louis Vuitton, the world’s leading luxury goods group, Sephora has earned its reputation as a beauty trailblazer with its expertise, innovation, and entrepreneurial spirit.
Bestsellers of Sephora which are trending:
- Fresh soy Face cleanser: A bestselling, one in all cleanser and makeup remover that whisks away impurities without stripping the skin of the essential moisture. A must buy.
- Yves Saint Lauren: One of the best lip stains highly pigments comes in a shade of rosehappening, Fushcialives, cariole Neopop.
- Sepora collection face mask: Very pocket friendly with sort of organic results . My personal picks are avocado ,algae and pearl.
- NarsBlush: It’s just irresistible. You will fall in love with the look of it, the feel of it and the touch of it.
- Drunk elephant nightbright: An excellent, travel-sized oil and night serum duo that smoothens and nourishes the skin overnight for a youthful glow by morning.
- Beauty blender: An edgeless, non-disposable, high-definition cosmetic sponge applicator. Needless to say This product is an Allure Best of Beauty award winner.
- Giorgio Armani Beauty: A high-shine lasting gloss and long-wearing stain with vivid color that’s non-sticky and wonderful. Favorite shades amongst are vintage, coral orange, brightpink.
- Sepora collection brush cleaners: A must for a makeup pro. It’s a dry, makeup-removing sponge that allows you to switch colors without having to switch brushes.
- Miu Miu Eau de Parfum: Miu Miu Eau de Parfum suprises with an elegant, sensual floral—lily of the valley—composed of real jasmine, real rose absolute, and synthetic green notes. The soft, fresh, subtle ingénue scent is set against a deep earth-toned background: the wood and pepper of akigalawood, an extract of patchouli. The akigalawood adds a rich, brooding mystery to the dazzling floral.
- Amika perk up dry shampoo: A dry shampoo that absorbs oil, creates volume, and refreshes hair between shampoos, minus the chalky residue. Whether you’re in need of a quick no-wash cleanse or an extra boost of volume, a swift mist of this obliphica-infused formula leaves hair instantaneously soft and contemporary.
Image Courtesy: Harper Bazaar