MAC eye shadows need no introduction. They are super pigmented and rich looking hues. It’s a shadow used and recommended by the professionals. MAC shadows are always delights to the eyes. Here’s bringing you 5 must have in your make up kit.
1. Myall time favorite is a SHROOM shade. An absolute favorite, it’s a shadow of beige hues with little shine. It comes with a satin finish which gives a very refreshing look. It’s a neutral shade and can go with any outfit.
- My second pick has to be VANILLA shade; if you are regular MAC buyers this shadow needs no introduction. Vanilla shade is always in Mac lover’s beauty kit. It has a lovely velvet finish and a matte texture. This hue is perfect for highlighting.
- My third pick would be AMBER shade. Inspired from a coral hue it’s a glittery peachy shade. A perfect shade if you are going for parties and events. This shade surely brings a lot of attention to your eyes and gives you a brighten and glowing look.
- My fourth pick of the day is ROSEGOLD, how can my list would be complete without this shadow. It comes with different packing and is a combination of gold and rosy pigments. It goes well with all the skin types and is a must have. After all ladies a golden hue is a must have shadow for all the skin types.
- My fifth pick would be shade of KNIGHTDIVINE, a total solution to your smokey eyes. This is all about being sultry, deep, shimmery. Smudge it with a kohl pencil and choose a earthy tone on the upper corner of the eye. You are ready with your mysterious look.
6. My last pick would be AQUADISIAC luster. This shade is simply amazing. Its shade is of subtle turquoise tone with a hint of sheen. It goes well with brown,pink and green hues. I would describe it as a fun magical shade.
Fashionistas!! We would love to hear which shades are going in your kitties.